Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to listen yo music in abroad.

I want to listen yo music in abroad.

I'm in abroad at the moment
And i'm gonna go back after 1 month.
I just arrived here before 2weeks
And now , My spotify is not working because of I'm in abroad.
Plz help me
Thank you
3 Replies

Hey @Haileykim,

welcome in the Spotify community! You can change your country on the account overview page. Afterwards you should be able to use your Spotify again.

Just let me know, if it worked 🙂

Specialworld

Hi
Yeah I knew that solution
So I already did it
But there is only one which I can choice.
I attached a screenshot.
Plz check this
Thank you
Capture+_2017-04-06-10-01-31.png

Are you using a VPN? If you don't know what this means, you're probably not using one.  Can you check what this website tells you about your location? This might help us to find the mistake ;).

I found also an article which might help you (Source: I can't change the country in my account!😞

I can't change the country in my account! 

Hello all,

Are you having trouble changing the country in your account? Don't worry, it's nice and easy to sort.

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. Simple. It's based on your current IP address.

If you're not in the country you'd like to change it to or you're having trouble with the first step, you can change the country with your payment details here. Your payment details will need to be from the country you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here. They'll be more than happy to help out.

Suggested posts