Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to sync a new device that used to be a synced device so I can download offline

I want to sync a new device that used to be a synced device so I can download offline

Hi there,

I want to sync a new device that used to be a synced device so I can download offline. I have removed one of the synced devices, but after reading 'To remove device(s), simply go here, login and remove the device(s) you want to. Important: Doing this will result in your offline data being removed across all your offline devices. You will need to sync again,' I'm worried that by removing all synced devices all music I have downloaded will then be deleted. Is that correct?

To clarify, I now have 2 devices in my synced devices and want to sync a device that used to be synced (pc/mac). How can I do so without losing all of my data?

2 Replies

Hey @lflovescats, welcome to the Community!

Before you download to the additional device, manually remove a device from the Offline devices list. You can also try it again using an incognito window to see if it helps. As soon as it's done, we recommend reinstalling your application by following these steps.

You can find more info over here.

Have a nice day 🙂 

But does the music I have already downloaded get wiped when I reinstall the Spotify application? 

Suggested posts