Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to sync my two accounts, one is linked to mail and other to phone no

I want to sync my two accounts, one is linked to mail and other to phone no

One account is linked to my mail id andother to my phone, i use these two on two different devices and want to sync these accounts
2 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

To "sync" two accounts with each other is not currently possible. As a workaround (and to avoid confusion), it's best to use only one account and back up your saved music by going to the account that you aren't going to use and making all playlists public (feel free to add your Liked Songs to a new playlist too). You can save the links to the playlists in a text file for easier access.

Then, from the account you want to keep, you can find all these playlists in the app by entering their URLs in the Search bar. After that just copy their contents (the best way to do this would be via the desktop app) and add them to a new playlist on the account you want to keep. This way you will have all your music in one place. 

When you've copied over all of your playlists, you can safely delete the unnecessary account to avoid future mix-ups. 

Hope this clears things up 🙂 The Community is always here if something else comes up.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Lorsque j'ai payé pour mon abonnement premium cela m'a créé un nouveau compte au lieux de s'associer à mon compte existant, est-ce possible de les relier ensemble.

Suggested posts