Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was Charged Twice after reinstating my Premium membership!

I was Charged Twice after reinstating my Premium membership!

I only intended to pay for one month of premium. Please refund me of the other charge! I have contacted support but with no reply...

13 Replies

You should have a message from an advisor now!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Where do i go to see this message? Has my payment been refunded?

I'd say a guess that the message is in the e-mail so check your mail.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Okay thanks, i have replied to it hoping to get my refund.

I bet things will get sorted by the mail conversation. Hopefully things will workout.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Still had no reply from my email i sent you asking for you to refund the second payment ....

Hello Crash0verid3,

Have you also checked your spam? Sometimes our emails end up there and you should already have received an answer.

Thanks 🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Just received my refund thanks!

Happy to hear that,

Please don´t hesitate and come back to us when you need it!

🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Glad this got sorted 🙂

Ich hatte einen Stromausfall, dann war Spotify weg, ich installierte es wieder über Facebook, Spotifyy free

Nun wurden bei meinem Visa Konto 12.95 abgezogen, obwohl ich kein Premium abonnierte. Ich bin auch nicht als Premium Kunde registriert. Ich finde es frustrierend, dass man mit Spotify nicht in Kontakt kommt, und alles nur über die Community läuft.

Nicht einmal der Text wir richtig gedruckt. Das ist ein schlechtes Geschäftsgebahren. Die Kommunikation ist total schlecht. 

Hey  @Bulli200

Diese Support-Community ist in englischer Sprache. Sorry, wenn es Fehler ich einen Übersetzer verwende.

Ich schlage vor , Sie Kontaktträger , so dass sie Ihnen helfen können https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

Wenn Sie eine automatische Antwort E-Mail erhalten Sie sagen, in der Hilfe oder die Gemeinschaft zu überprüfen, müssen Sie zurück, um es zu antworten, auch wenn es von einer nicht-Antwortadresse.

Unterstützung in der Regel antwortet innerhalb von 24-48 Stunden.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts