Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Oppo r7

Operating System

(android )

My Question or Issue

I signed up for RM2 for 3 months package, but was told I have previously signed up for a promo, the system then went on to Bill my credit card of RM2

3 Replies

It might be possible you have a duplicate account.

One account associated with a username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile.

If you believe you have a duplicate account, try accessing either account to see if you can locate your Premium subscription. You can easily check the type of account you have by logging into your account settings here! The information should be in the first box on the right side of the web page. 

Let me know if you need more assistance!

Hi James, thanks for the reply, I do have another account, but it seems like either account was activated with the premium. 

I tried clicking the second account to enroll for a premium, and the same thing happened. It says I have previously signed up for a promo, and I can only get the normal package. I clicked on cancel, and I still got billed again. 

Please help. 

Hey @Rich43.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When you attempt to sign up for a subscription or offer on our webpage, we'll reserve the amount of money on your bank account. You'll see this amount usually with the status: Pending. We won't actually take this money from you until you successfully subscribe. Seeing that in this case you weren't able to subscribe, we won't take the reserved amount. It shouldn't take more than a few day for the money to get back to your account. Your bank can tell you more about pending charges.

Hope this clarifies some things. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts