Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was falsely charged after attempting to sign up for a student membership.

Solved!

I was falsely charged after attempting to sign up for a student membership.

I tried to sign up for a student membership. I gave Spotify my card information, and then was aked to give them information so I could be verified as a student. They couldn't verify me, so I didn't recieve the service, but I was still charged. I need my money back, and I can't seem to find a single human being at spotify to get in contact with. Very fruststated that my money was taken from me. I checked my receipts on my spotify account, and it's not there. I also checked to see what my membership was; free, not premium. The only thing that shows any indication that I tried to sign up is the money subtracted from my bank account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Reply even if it says no-reply. Somebody will get back to you, surely.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi,

You can look at the refund policy, (I'm sure you'll get one) and contact them.

Best of luck,

Cate

Every time I contact them, I recieve an automated response that tells me to come back here for questions. I can't get ahold of anyone to get my money that was practically stolen from me.

Marked as solution

Reply even if it says no-reply. Somebody will get back to you, surely.

I am having the same exact problem. I have been charged, but no premium, and no Hulu. Sad to say Spotify has the worst customer service i have ever seen. I wish i could talk to someone from spotify. All it ever tells me is to check troubleshooting or the community. Neither of which has seemed to work

Suggested posts