Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was getting premium but not impressed with changing my password suspicious activity

I was getting premium but not impressed with changing my password suspicious activity

I have received twice this month an email one I deleted thinking it was phishing and one today in my in box in less than 5 weeks saying Spotify has deleted my password due to suspicious activity .signing out of all devices smart TVs Sonos speakers Apple TV etc. 

I have had to faff around creating suggested passwords on IOS to again regain access to my account  and log back in all devices .

I know why this is happening because Spotify does not like VPNs and i use one unfort on IOS I can’t split tunnel the apps so all apps go through one location because of this I have decided to hold off premium and their generous offer that appears every time I change the screen on Spotify but come on sending me an email twice in one month and resetting my password .

2 Replies

Hi there @Caligulacabbage

thanks for reaching out !

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your app.

Could you please mention the following :

- Country

- Devices in use

- Type of connection on each device

- Type of subscription

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hi 

Thanks for response and finding my post.

I don't know if you have read my message or just sent a generic message back as all the answers are on my original post 

I'm just **bleep** sounding off  having to keep doing this reauthorise my devices it's not your fault it's the security measures you have in place.

Answers 

As it's a VPN country could be any but I'm in the UK

devices various Apple TV iPads android phones Sonos speakers.

Connection broadband fibre very fast  and as mentioned free subscription was a premium customer years ago but decided to go to other music streamers who pay more to the Artist again not your fault personally  but Spotifys general policy .

Stay safe no response required 

Suggested posts