Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was wrongly charged!

I was wrongly charged!

Where can I get billing help?!? There is no place I can see on the Spotify site for handling billing issues.

I was wrongly charged $9.99 to my credit card after only using the Free Subscription. Never had Premium. I sent an email which resulted in Spotify Case # 04088097, but the automated response instructed me to search their Community and Support pages. This is exactly what I had done and led me to submit the form in the first place!

How does one get out of this circular argument with a machine and contact a REAL PERSON... whether phone, email, or chat - I don't really care. Billing issues should get directed to a human, not a computer.

6 Replies

Hey there!

This is something for our Accounts team. Get in touch via https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account. If you don't get a reply from our email team, you can also get in touch via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

Let us know how it goes.

The link you gave is essentially the same thing I already tried. In the Subscription category of the Contact page is a topic titled "Cancelled my subscription, but was still charged". It's not at all helpful since it only points you right back to the contact page. Again, this type of circular support is extremely frustrating. I don't have a Twitter account. Can somebody raise my incident to the Accounts team? I'm beginning to think there really is no such team since they seem so determined not to be found.

Hey gummybear,

I will pick up the case and send you a reply in a moment.

I had a similar problem, however I have Spotify Free and got charged for Spotify Student. I have tried the help page and do not know what to do because I did not enter my credit card information.

Did you ever manage to sort this out? I've been having the same problem. Never subscribed to a premium account and wrongly billed £9.99

I am having the exacty same problem!! 

I have been on a wild goose chase for the last 2 hours & I'm getting NO WHERE! 

Who has ever heard of not having a customer support line. 

I was wrongly charged $119.88

When emailed it I was sent a generic email which I have already tried the suggestions. 

Suggested posts