I will be leaving Spotify after being a loyal subscriber for half a decade

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC and Android

My Question or Issue

I will be leaving Spotify after the latest update. Removing my entire library for artist that I've only followed is unacceptable and anti-consumer. I also found out that even as a Premium memeber, I'm only alloted 10k songs. This is also unacceptable. 

It is a shame that Spotify's management is making poor decision in a business enviroment that is brutally battling for subscirbers for streaming platforms. There are many other providors that will happily take my money for the feature set that I am looking for.

Get it together Spotify... It's starting to look like you may need to make some managment changes. Perhaps at the C-Level!? 

1 Reply

Hey there @Skyline45,

thanks for posting !

Sorry to hear you having some issues with the new UI.

Please make sure to add your +VOTE and post your feedback here in this Idea.

You can also check here to see how important this feeback is and how it gets to the right Spotify factors.

Regarding the second issue you mention, please let me know if you're reffering to the limit of saving 10.000 items in Your Library or downloading offline limit of up to 10,000 songs.

If you're reffering to the libary limit, please take a look at this idea which holds more info on  the matter.

If you're referring to the second option, you can start a new idea here so that other Spotify users can add their vote/feedback.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts