Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I would like spotify to offer a phone number to call for customer support. Not good with computers.

I would like spotify to offer a phone number to call for customer support. Not good with computers.

I am an older Spotify user who just loves the concept of Spotify, but am not very computer savvy. So when I encounter a problem, it is beyond difficult for me to try to navigate your site for an answer. I usually have to ask my daughter to help, but don't want to depend on her b/c she is busy and it's not fair to her. I just now spent literally hours  trying to figure out why I was unable to sign in and that's not fair to me! There should be an easier way. Please consider establishing a phone number for customer service.

1 Reply

On my bank statement there was a phone number 646 837-5380 that was associated with Spotify.  When I called, it had nothing to do with Spotify and kept trying to get me to give them my credit card number for a $100 gift card to Walmart (or Target).  When I told them I didn't want it, they kept insisting they couldn't transfer me until I received my "free" gift card for just $4.95 handling fee.  Not sure why that phone number shows up with Spotify on my bank statement charge.  Total fraudulent phone number.

Suggested posts