Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ILLEGAL BILLING PRACTICE

ILLEGAL BILLING PRACTICE

Currently Spotify is engaged in the same ILLEGAL practice of putting an account on hold when funds are not available on the billing date.  Hulu and Netflix both try this to so watch them and report it EVERY TIME.

The illicit action by Spotify occurs when the funds ARE avilable, they immeadiatly withdraw the funds.

Now, you have not been able to use Spotify since your account was placed on hold, otherthan a normal user.  However, they dont start your billing cycle the date of the new payment; but instead back date it to your original payment date.

Now you are being billed for services NOT RENDERED and CANCELED.  They charge you for the time your account was unuseable as a premium user as though it was.

SPOTIFY YOU CANNOT CHARGE FOR SERVICES THAT I CANNOT USE IN THE PAST

2 Replies

Spotify doesn't have to give you anything. The terms state the following:

If you have a Paid Subscription, your payment to Spotify will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription through your subscription page before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the Free Service. However, if you cancel your payment and/or terminate the Terms after the Cooling-off Period is over (where applicable), and/or before the end of the subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us.

Spotify reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Spotify Service, with or without notice, all without liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Spotify Service or any function or feature thereof. You understand and agree that Spotify has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Service, or to provide all or any specific content through the Service.

The terms you agreed to when purchasing the Premium Service were that it is automatically renewed and that Spotify doesn't have to give you anything. It isn't illegal at all. Just simply stupid and unattractive to customers.

Perhaps if you contact them via their contact form, they may try to make up for it, but I wouldn't expect it.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I got charged to my Spotify account and I still can listen to my premium account. I don't understand what's going on. My email is demchuk04@icloud.com please contact me with an answer, thanks Spotify listener

Suggested posts