Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IM PAYING 12.99?! WHY??

IM PAYING 12.99?! WHY??

Why am i paying 12.99 i canceled a month ago but am not paying 12.99 for it. i want it back but ill only pay 9.99 no more than that. i paid 3 months so I want my money back!! that some sneaky business.

4 Replies

Hi @vlorh. If you're paying $12.99 for your premium then you are most likely subscribed through Apple which is why you see that extra $3. To get this sorted you'll want to manage your subscription through Apple (directions here) and then re-subscribe to premium directly through Spotify here. Please let me know if you have anything else I could help you with. Cheers!

it is off and it free until july 29th. so am not being charged by them

Hey @vlorh. As of right now an Apple subscription would be the only way to get that specific charge. Since it doesn't appear that you have an active Apple subscription I'll recommend that you contact support and see if they can help sort it out for you.

Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

hi can someone help me?

Suggested posts