Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I cancel subscription at the start of a paid cycle will it honor the month paid?

Solved!

If I cancel subscription at the start of a paid cycle will it honor the month paid?

I really want to switch to Student Discount, but I fear it will charge me the 4.99 right away even though I've currently paid the 9.99 premium cycle. Will it wait to charge me till my cycle ends? I don't want to be charged 4.99 three days after I was charged 9.99. I figured I'd cancel, be given a date it is effective and then sign up as student discount from now on.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!
If you want to apply for the Student discount, please make sure to cancel your subscription first. Otherwise, you will be charged twice. But don't worry, when you cancel your subscription, you won't lose your remaining Premium time 😉

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!
If you want to apply for the Student discount, please make sure to cancel your subscription first. Otherwise, you will be charged twice. But don't worry, when you cancel your subscription, you won't lose your remaining Premium time 😉

Have a great day!

Thank you that's exactly what I wanted to know that I'll still have the
remaining Premium time. I'll cancel, then switch.

Suggested posts