Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I close my account how can i save my old playlists?

Solved!

If I close my account how can i save my old playlists?

I sign up this Account with facebook but i wanna close it because of username (i can't change it). If i delete this account permanently can i bring back my playlists friends followers etc. with any kind of way? And what happens to my family premium after that? Thx best regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed -

Please contact Spotify Support through this contact form so the support team can help you migrate your old account data to the new one.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed -

Please contact Spotify Support through this contact form so the support team can help you migrate your old account data to the new one.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

Is my Family Premium will comes with it? 😃

Suggested posts