Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I get Premium subscription, can I use Spotify without any problem in an unavailable country?

If I get Premium subscription, can I use Spotify without any problem in an unavailable country?

Spotify isn't available in my country, but I've been using it with vpn for some months. Sometimes Spotify disconnects me and I haven't access to Spotify app in my Samsung phone.

I want to pay for Premium subscription, but will my location be a problem then? Can I use Spotify without worring about my location anymore?

3 Replies

@BeatsPalma

Your payment card country must match your country in profile, and the country of your IP address.

In order for you to get Premium you need to use a payment method from a country where Spotify has officially launched.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Isn't there any possible way to get the Premium? I really love Spotify cuz I've found some tracks that I couldn't find anywhere else (SoundCloud or YouTube) and is a user friendly app.

@BeatsPalma

If you have a friend in any country where Spotify is available, you could ask him to buy a giftcard for you.

Then you would need to change your country in your profile page so it matches your friend's country and use the giftcard in your account.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts