Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If i close my account created with facebook, can i connect facebook to another account?

Solved!

If i close my account created with facebook, can i connect facebook to another account?

First, i created my Spotify account using Facebook, but when i wanted to join to a Familiar plan, i created anothe account, now i want to conect my new account with Facebook, i can't because my facebook profile is already connected to my old account, so, i have the dout that, if i close my old account, does my facebook profil will be available to be conected to my new account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question.

Yes, if you close your old account connected to Facebook you should be able to use it on the new account.

To close your old account with Facebook, please read carefully on this support article. If for any reason after you close your old account you can't access Facebook on the new one, just let me know here.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Great question.

Yes, if you close your old account connected to Facebook you should be able to use it on the new account.

To close your old account with Facebook, please read carefully on this support article. If for any reason after you close your old account you can't access Facebook on the new one, just let me know here.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks @Billy-J! yes, it worked perfectly, now i can enjoy the advantages of the facebook account in my Spoty account, thanks for the help 

Suggested posts