Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Solved!

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Hello,

I have an active Premium Subscription since 2012 but now it does not work anymore. When I look at my receipts page my last payment is also missing, but my Bank account shows that I did pay.

My Account says that I have an active subscription and that my Subscription will change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-10 which is when my next payment will be made.

I have already tried to reinstall the client which did not fix my issue.

I have also contacted the customer support directly but they said that I should make a post here.

I hope that someone here may know how to  fix this.

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@debs86 - Just asked a member of the Spotify team to check this out for you, looks like your subscription issue is on the Vodafone side. You will need to get in touch with them to see what is going on (there have been a number of reports of issues lately on the community too).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

251 Replies

Are you paying via Sofortdauerauftrag? 

Peter

Yes I am using Sofortdauerauftrag.

Spotify do seem to be aware of some issues with that payment method over the past few weeks, there are several reports here on the community too.

Two things to do:
1. Reply directly to the automated email reply that pointed you here, even if it is from no-reply. That will bump your case to make sure it reaches an adviser.
2. Post your 8 digit case number here (it's in the automated email) and I can escalate it to make sure it reaches the correct hands for you.

Peter

Ok I will do that.

My case number is 01300709.

Thank you for your quick help.

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem... also using Sofortdauerauftrag

My case number is 01301158

I got the same Problem 😞

I do not have a case number, where do i get it ?

i am also using sofortdauerauftrag...

This is ridiculous, I am paying for the service and it's basically not working for more than a day.

You can get a case number by emailing support..

my case number is 01301766

hope this will be fixed asap 🙂

Hi all,

I've made sure that your cases are in the queue and awaiting a response from the right people. Someone will be in touch in the near future to help further.
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

I can also no longer use my Premium eventhough I'm paying for it. I'm not sure if I also use Sofortüberweisung, don't know where to see that, but it's quite likely.

This is my case: 01301791

you should see it on your own page 

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

payment information is shown there.

/edit:

thx Jamie for your help 🙂

/edit 2:

and concratulation to your post number 1000 😉

Jockelzf - Your case is also in queue and awaiting a response.

AndiM - You're welcome 🙂
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

ok, i checked that site and it says SofortDauerautfrag, which certainly means Sofortüberweisung.

I really hope they can fix it quickly. It's making my days pretty dull with no music on my smartphone 😕

yeah, that's the same think all with this problem are using..

you are the only one wirth nomore music on the smartphone.. ^^

I'm having the same problem. All of a sudden my Premium subscription is gone, the subscription page says (meaning that I have a subscription for (blank)):

Abonnementstatus
Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf 2014-03-12 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst.

The money was taken automatically like usual from my bank account , but my Premium subscription is no longer working and it wasn't renewed on the 12th, like the message above says. Case number is 01307136.

If got the same Problem with my Account. My Number: 1123893145

Where i get information, when its fixed?

Spoiler

Abonnementstatus

Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf2014-03-13 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst.

Hey guys - Spotify are aware with some issues for German customers if your payment is made via Sofortdauerauftrag.

Unfortunately, this isn't something we can easily sort out here on the community. If you could get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form (which you can do in german or english, although english tends to get faster replies) and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

for me it is fixed now 🙂 Premium working again..

thx for the quick help

Suggested posts