Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Solved!

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Hello,

I have an active Premium Subscription since 2012 but now it does not work anymore. When I look at my receipts page my last payment is also missing, but my Bank account shows that I did pay.

My Account says that I have an active subscription and that my Subscription will change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-10 which is when my next payment will be made.

I have already tried to reinstall the client which did not fix my issue.

I have also contacted the customer support directly but they said that I should make a post here.

I hope that someone here may know how to  fix this.

Thank you for your time.

251 Replies

I've got the same problem.

Spotify Fall # 01312236

Hi there!

I've got the same issue..

Spotify Fall # 01312394

I am having the same issues with my account.

My payment method is also Sofort Dauerauftrag

Fall # 01312442

I hope that this gets fixed soon.

If everyone could just make sure they have replied directly to the automated email which contains the case number (even if it is from no-reply) an adviser will get back to you as soon as they can.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey

I already sent two messages via your contact form but I didn't receive any emails of yours. Could you please give me at least the chance to answer your (no reply) mail? I really want to use my premium account again because you got my payment just a few days ago but I don't get what I pay for.

H. If you received an automated email, please reply to it (even though it is from a no-reply address) to make sure your case reaches one of the consultants.

And here is my problem. You guys didn't send any emails I could reply to. Please make sure that I get one.

Sorrry, I misunderstood. Is your email address shown correctly here? Did you use this contact form?

Yes, address is correct and I used this form twice. Well, I used the one on the German website but one time written in German and one time in English. I thought that way it could be faster.

Strange. What's the username shown on your account overview? I'll see if one of the staff can find out what's going on.

Same problem here! I mailed to the no-reply-adress just now and I hope they can fix it very soon... My case number: # 01340431

My username is 'alcatrazny' . Just sent a third mail with given form.

I am VERY frustrated with Spotify. To the point of possibly canceling my service with them. I've paid for the following 2 months for premium, but absolutely cannot get premium coverage on my mobile devices. I've sent an email to them through their contact form and have gotten no reply from them at all. Apparently they really don't give a crap whether we get service or not, provided we just shovel money in their direction.

My username is verisof. Hopefully I can get a response from this board, but I believe I really need to hear from them. . . .

@nomad_MP I've escalated your case. Sit tight. You should hear something soon.

@ViolaHoffmann Please post again if you don't hear back from them tomorrow.

@verisof If you used this form, you should at least have received an automated email pretty quickly. It's worth keeping an eye on your junk/spam folders and checking that your correct email is shown here. If/when you do receive an automeated email, be sure to reply to it to push your case to one of the team.

We can try some troubleshooting while you wait, if you like.

Go to your account overview and let me know what it says under subscription status.

Also, what username is shown there?

Is this a new subscription? What payment method did you use? Did you receive a receipt email?

Thank Joe

Here's the info on my account page.

Username: verisof
Email address:

<snip>

Subscription status

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-05-07 and charged $9.99 + $0.67 Sales tax every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

Hey, that looks promising! I removed your email to save you getting loads of spam.

So which devices are you not seeing premium on and how are you logging in?

@ViolaHoffmann and @nomad_MP -- looks like our support team replied to both you guys already. They'll be able to get things sorted out, just keep replying back.

@verisof -- our support team replied to you too, but your account itself should be Premium if you're logging in with username verisof. If you're still having problems, feel free to reply back to the email or post a screenshot of the message you're seeing when playing a track and we can help out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I'm sorry but the only messages I'm receiving are the ones caused by this chat. Are you sure the support team is sending to the address on my account?

Suggested posts