Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Solved!

Im paying for Premium but my Account does not get the Premium features

Hello,

I have an active Premium Subscription since 2012 but now it does not work anymore. When I look at my receipts page my last payment is also missing, but my Bank account shows that I did pay.

My Account says that I have an active subscription and that my Subscription will change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-10 which is when my next payment will be made.

I have already tried to reinstall the client which did not fix my issue.

I have also contacted the customer support directly but they said that I should make a post here.

I hope that someone here may know how to  fix this.

Thank you for your time.

251 Replies

I've the same problem and wrote three messages in the last days, never got a response and never have gotten the automated response, not in my standard mail folder and not in the spam, too.

I logged out and in various times, reinstalled Spotify (Sync 3.5k songs again yay..) and It just stays in the free state so now I'm pretty clueless what else I should do, don't know if the support gets my messages at all and can't get a case number since there's no automated response..

Would highly appreciate a feedback/help.

@nomad_MP The right email address is shown in your account overview I take it?

Hi @Pompapum can you just check that your correct email address is shown here? If you could provide some information, it might be possible to find your Premium subscription.

On your account overview what is shown under Subscription Status?

What username does it show there?

What username is on the receipt you received from Spotify on subscribing?

Are you logging in with a username or your facebook credentials (email address)?

Hi!

I checked the email more than once it's perfectly fine and I'm getting the mails from the community itself, too.

My subscription status says:

You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Premium on 2014-04-11 and you will be charged 9,99 € unless you cancel recurrent payments.

The shown username is 1124373695

I've no receipt left in my mailbox..

I'm logging in with my facebook credentials and did it eversince using Spotify.

Yes the correct address is shown in this overview. Could you make a use of an alternative address of mine? I'd really appreciate it if my problem is solved as soon as possible because I don't want to pay for something I don't get.

@Pompapum Thanks. You used Sofort? This is something the account team need to deal with I'm afraid. I'll pass your account details onto the staff and they should be able to find your case.

Yea I used Sofort, already read about problems.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it!

I'm pretty sure I have the same kind of problem like Pompapum. I have the same status just in German of course in my case. Also using Sofort. Could you please do something?

I don't see any staff around at the moment. You can use this form to specify an alternate email address though. Have you tried checking your email using web mail - some mail providers filter junk mail and it won't show in a mail client.

@nomad_MP wrote:
Yes the correct address is shown in this overview. Could you make a use of an alternative address of mine? I'd really appreciate it if my problem is solved as soon as possible because I don't want to pay for something I don't get.

Usually I also can see my Spam Mails. Especially I get the mails relativ to this chat. But I'll try an alternative address.
Thanks for your effort by the way.

It's no problem 🙂

Well here we go. My alternate mail address got the no reply mail. I've answered instantly and my case number is #01381997. Does this help you? And do I have to change my working alternative address here?

The support teams answered to my e-mail today 🙂

Pompapum - I've just chased this up for you and I can see that one of our advisors has responded to the email address you contacted us from. Have you still had no response? Please check your junk folder just to make sure it wasn't filtered out.

nomad_MP - Chased up and awaiting a response from an advisor. Someone should be in touch shortly 🙂
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi,

My username is johnnyfardel and I have been paying for premium with the last payment taken

on the 9th of April - but I am not getting the premium service.

My spotify account is showing no payment method assigned to my account but my banl account

is showing money being taken.

Regards

JohnF

In any issues with accounts, contact payment team here http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Hi Spotify-Community,

I have the same issues with my Premium Account. I filled out the contact form twice but haven't got a reply yet, not even an automated one. Can someone be so kind and bring my case up to the supporting team? My email is the one connected to my account.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Hey @TobiasL How long ago did you send the contact form? Have you checked your spam/junl mail folders?

Hi Joe,

I sent out the first contact form about one week ago the second one yesterday.Yes, I've checked everything, no mail from spotify in any folder.

I'll pass that onto the staff. If you do get a reply, could you pop the case # in this thread please. Could you just confirm your spotify username for me.

Suggested posts