Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im supposed to have premium but it still says im on a free account!

Solved!

Im supposed to have premium but it still says im on a free account!

Hi! Im with with phone service Rogers and just changed services to have more data on phone and it comes with 2 years premium account on Spotify for free. I registered and everything and linked it to my old account but when i go on the account its still not premium. It says im still on the free version. I called the phone customer and have been told to check with spotify!
Thank you if anyone has any ideas! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ushhhhhhhhhh

Everything is looking good on our end. Make sure you're logging in with the correct username. If you login to spotify.com, you will see your username under the account overview section.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Two years is an awesome deal. Try contacting Spotify Cares on Twitter.

Marked as solution

Hey @Ushhhhhhhhhh

Everything is looking good on our end. Make sure you're logging in with the correct username. If you login to spotify.com, you will see your username under the account overview section.

Hey thanks! Indeed it kept opening on my old account 🙂 Thanks again!

HI there, I'm having the same issue. I've been a premium subscriber for years and my account shows I'm on a free account. I'm trying to add a family subscription but don't want to add my credit card again and get double billed since I'm already paying monthly. Thank you

Hello! I'm having the same issue, it says I have spotify unlimeted and when i try to dowload a playlist it says that i need to be premium user, but im already are, can anyone help me? thank you so much!

Suggested posts