Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Important Payment debacle

Important Payment debacle

I have a big issue that I need to take care of. I decided to try and take advantage of the sale of getting Spotify Premium for 3 months for only $.99. However, I was unaware that this was not valid if you have used a free-trial in the past. I figured this out by using the Spotify community after realizing they have charged me $9.99 instead of the $.99 promised. This is a serious issue with my bank account as I only have $7 in there and taking out more than the $7 that is in there would result in a large fee from my bank. I am kind of freaking at the moment because I'm expecting that this fee might come out soon. 

I desperately need to cancel the payment that has already been made on my account. I cancelled my subscription right away.

Can anyone help with this? I already emailed premium@spotify.com for answers but no help yet.
1 Reply

Hello! Welcome to the community!

The best thing to do is contacting support and explaining the situation.
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I heard it takes up to 48 hours to hear back from the support team if you do that.

Suggested posts