Importing playlists and getting original songs

Importing playlists and getting original songs

Furian
Casual Listener

I am moving over from Pandora and have got a list of all my Thumbs Up songs.  When I attempt to import them, it looks like well over half is really bad re-mixes of the songs.  Is there anyway to do this and get only original songs?

4 Replies

Re: Importing playlists and getting original songs

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hi there,

Can you please tell me how you're trying to move all your stuff from Pandora to Spotify?

Thanks! :)

BruneliciaRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Furian
Casual Listener

I was using this site:  http://www.playlist-converter.net

Edit: Let me clarify. I logged into Pandora, and used a script to download all the thumbs up songs.  The list is in csv format and is formated Artist, SongName.  I then pasted that into the website above and chose the convert to spotify option.

tbraun1551
Community Legend

I think the easiest way to do this is manually or try using a different conversion software as it is a problem with the software not correctly matching and not in fact a problem with spotify. 

Thomas Braun

Follow me on twitter @tbraun1551
If this has helped you please Kudos it and if it has fixed your problem please mark it as the Solution.

tbraun1551
Community Legend

I think the easiest way to do this is manually or try using a different conversion software as it is a problem with the software not correctly matching and not, in fact, a problem with Spotify. 

Thomas Braun

Follow me on twitter @tbraun1551
If this has helped you please Kudos it and if it has fixed your problem please mark it as the Solution.
SUGGESTED POSTS