Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossibile confermare indirizzo, account passato da family a free

Impossibile confermare indirizzo, account passato da family a free

Ho avuto per diversi mesi un account family con i miei fratelli (viviamo nella stessa abitazione), qualche giorno fa però spotify mi manda una mail con scritto:

" Non è stato possibile confermare il tuo indirizzo, quindi abbiamo passato il tuo account su Spotify Free.

Per utilizzare Premium for Family, tutti i membri devono risiedere allo stesso indirizzo. Consulta i termini."

Sono in questa fase di stallo da giorni e nonstante i tentativi di re-invito mi da sempre errore, non riuscendo a riavere il mio account premium.

Avete riscontrato anche voi questo problema?

Cattura.PNG
7 Replies

Hey @xGiOv!

Hope you don't mind if we reply in English, but we also have Italian support via email here.

The best thing to do here is get the accounts team to check backstage. Feel free to reach them as mentioned above and let us know how it goes.

Take care!

it goes that they threw me out immediately after the charge of the month,it goes that no one answers but a silly automatic reply, it goes that we'll cancel our subscription because I and my brother who lives in the same apartment can't use it. Here's how it goes 

Same here. Just after catch the money of the month they kick out all the members of the family plan and now I m unable to add them again. I'll leave the subscription.

some appens to me, after some mail between me and custor and don't solve my problem i believe they stole my money, so i leave spotify at all, hope apple music will be better

Cattura.PNG

Ciao a tutti, è un anno che ho spotify premium family e non ho mai avuto dei problemi, adesso mi trovo come fabio senza poter fare ascoltare la musica ai miei figli "CHE VIVONO CON ME".

SPERO CHE QUALCUNO SI FACIA VIVO VISTO CHE I SOLDINI SE LI SONO PRESI.

Stessa cosa successa a me, non riesco a far confermare l'indirizzo per mia figlia, mi da lo stesso errore

I'm in your same situation. We have paid and maybe for an error i've got no more the permission for the premium account. Spotify wants me to quit the account at all? You have to solve it! Or i gonna do to you a bad bad publicity.

20180302_183631.png

Suggested posts