Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossibile trovare profilo Spotify

Impossibile trovare profilo Spotify

Buonasera sono il social media manager di un'etichetta discografica.

Pur avendo creato un profilo Spotify tramite la loro mail e una playlist associata non è possibile visualizzare nessuno dei due se non tramite link profilo o link URL.

Ho controllato fra le impostazioni ma né il profilo né la playlist risultano segrete.

Volevo dunque sapere per quale motivo facendo una ricerca digitando il nome dell'etichetta o della playlist non è possibile visualizzarli e come si può risolvere il problema.

Vi ringrazio in anticipo, distinti saluti

6 Replies

Hey, @Lorenzo1234 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

First of all, could you let me know what is the name of the playlist and the URL of this playlist? I want to check it making some tests. Also, did you created your account through the normal Spotify platform or through the Spotify for Artists?

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @hezorg!

For privacy issues the label does not want me to write the link here because the topic is public.
Can I contact you privately?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience

Hey again, @Lorenzo1234 

Sure! You can send me a DM here in the Community and then I'll take a deep look at it. 

Kind Regards, 

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hey again, @Lorenzo1234 

As I've already said on the DM, your playlist and profile are perfectly searchable on Spotify and both of them can be accessed through the URL, URI, and if I search them on the Search tab. So, clearly everything is working fine! Maybe you didn't find them before, because it is necessary some time to make the profiles and playlists visible on Spotify.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Succede la stessa cosa anche a me, ho creato due profili, uno per una radio (Controradio Firenze) e l'altro per una manifestazione che curiamo (Rock Contest Controradio). Non sono legati a profili Facebook. Entrambi non si vedono se non tramite link diretto, ma dalla funzione "cerca" non appaiono

Hey there @GiuseppeBarone!

Thanks for bringing this up with us. Hope you don't mind replying in English.

Search results in Spotify are based on a mix of factors including popularity and date of creation, so it takes newer accounts a bit longer to show up in searches.

The results also vary from user to user based on personal listening preferences.

Usually the more followers an account has, the bigger changes it has of showing up in search, but that's not all that's taken into consideration.

The algorithm could also consider the musical taste of a user when showing the search results.

We hope this info helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts