Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Incorrect billing

Incorrect billing

Hello.

I have one spotify connected with my facebook which I use frequently, but now I have noticed in my banklog that I am being double billed. Meaning 200 NOK every month, instead of the agreed 100. I would like all the double billing refunded asap, as I cant afford paying for two spotify premiums, as I only have one. I wont post any sensitive information here, but please contact me via mail asap so we can get this fixed. I assume its just some unfortunate mistake, and I just want it resolved.

Best Regards

Marius

1 Reply

Hey there @11128910807, welcome to the community!

Contact the payments team through the online contact form so they can stop the multiple charges. To speed up the process, be sure to add the zip code and date of birth on the account, and the last four digits of the payment method in your message. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, then just reply to it so your case can be directed to the right team. They should respond within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts