Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ineligible for 2 months $0.99 offer, but I've never tried Premium before.

Solved!

Ineligible for 2 months $0.99 offer, but I've never tried Premium before.

Hello,
I have just received an offer for 2 months Premium for $0.99 but when I try to subscribe for this offer. It states that I am ineligible because I've previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription. That is simply not true. I have been a user shortly and never even looked how to subscribe for Premium or trial.
Is there any solution to this problem?

Thank you for answers in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

I have this problem too. I really want premium. I've upgraded to premium once before already. How am I not eligible for an amazing offer?

@_aalexandraa_

Because you've had Premium before, you can only get $0.99 if you haven't had a Premium Subscription or Trial before.

I had the 7-day premium trial and I got the holiday 3-month/99¢ premium offer so...

After reading the Trial Offer Terms below looks like you can get this offer even though you have used a 7 day trial. If you have had a 30 days or 60 days trial then you are ineligible for this Introductory Trial Offer.

https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/intro-offer-terms-and-conditions/

Suggested posts