Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invalid Dependencies Problems

Solved!

Invalid Dependencies Problems

Hello,
  So I have been using Spotify for quite awhile now. I can't recall exactly when I registered, but it has been a good while is what I do know, and up until little over a month ago I hadn't any problems with it. Lately though I seem to be getting tons of issues. I've had to reinstall Spotify 5 times in the last month-and-a-half; which is quite alot, and yet I keep finding more problems crop up. I had to reinstall it recently just a week ago and it worked afterward except it kept not showing my headers on playlists (says Failed to Load Application playlist-header) and saying "Invalid Dependencies: views (version 1.24.2) is not a framework bundle" so I was like. . . I'll just deal as I didn't want to have to uninstall and reinstall yet again, but then today I was trying to go to pages for soundtrack albums and artists (says Failed to Load Application Artists), and anything that isn't "show all results" and now I get the following: "Invalid Dependencies: views (version 1.30.3) is not a framework bundle".
  I like Spotify alot, and find it better than most other providers to listen to music with, but this is getting rather annoying. So how do I fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This problem happens with version 0.8.5.1333. Stop re-installing what you have and download the newest version from the Spotify website.

If you're one of those people who hate the new versions, get version 0.8.5.1356.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚ 

What operating system are you using? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

This problem happens with version 0.8.5.1333. Stop re-installing what you have and download the newest version from the Spotify website.

If you're one of those people who hate the new versions, get version 0.8.5.1356.

I have Windows 7

My apologies. Forgot to respond to yours as well and then couldn't figure out how to edit my post. I will try doing this and get back to you.

Suggested posts