Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invitation to premium family account malfunctioning

Solved!

Invitation to premium family account malfunctioning

I've received the invite from my partner to a premium family account.  At first it was not possible to just easily accept the invite because it didn't allowed me to log in. After my friend invited me for the 4th time by now  it redirected me to a browser containing my invite code but as soon as I click on redeem button I get the message that it her "uuups something went wrong" or " the code is not valide". This is becoming very frustrating as there is no clear instructions on how to do this and one doesn't have all the time in the world to reed all the manuals on how this app is suppose to works. We hoped it will be more user friendly. 

Dose anybody has similar problem? It's not OK that we are paying for a service that doesn't really seems to work. Help? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Send your problem over to Spotify support, they might be able to help you better. Use this link: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/

As far as what I can help you with, try logging back out and logging in again, and then use the invite code. Or log in to another computer and use the invite code again. I hope you can find a solution!

___
NOTE: I'm not a Spotify employee, just a long time user.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Send your problem over to Spotify support, they might be able to help you better. Use this link: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/

As far as what I can help you with, try logging back out and logging in again, and then use the invite code. Or log in to another computer and use the invite code again. I hope you can find a solution!

___

Thanks! Signing out and then accepting an invitation really worked. Many Thanks!   

No problem! Glad to help!

___

Suggested posts