Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invite Member to Family Plan

Solved!

Invite Member to Family Plan

Hi I was looking to invite a member to my family plan but there is no invite button anywhere or area to change the family plan to increase members.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is on the spotify website.  You need to let your family/premium membership lapse, then start again with the number of subaccounts you want.  Can't add on the go apparently

View solution in original post

Capture.PNG
Marked as solution

7 Replies

Invite a member

Only the administrator of the plan is able to invite a member.

1. To invite someone to join one of the allotted subaccounts in your plan, go to the account page.

2. Click MANAGE YOUR SPOTIFY FAMILY.

3. Click INVITE to add a member to your plan.
User-added image

4. Enter the e-mail of the person you want to invite. Click SEND INVITE.
User-added image

Note: If the person already has a Premium account associated with the email address, they will not be able to accept your invite.

alright so i guess what i needed to ask is how can i increase the amount of sub accounts for my plan? Spotifys manage account page only shows where i can change payment and manage family account. ive attached an image so it can be seen theres no option to invite. 

spotify.png

omg. I am having the same problem. Glad to know I'm not crazy. 

I'll watch here to see if someone has an answer. 

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Marked as solution

This is on the spotify website.  You need to let your family/premium membership lapse, then start again with the number of subaccounts you want.  Can't add on the go apparently

Capture.PNG
Marked as solution

What sort of crazy business makes you cancel your account to add more members - think ill go elsewhere

@stickklein wrote:

Suggested posts