Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invited family member cannot redeem

Solved!

Invited family member cannot redeem

I just upgraded my premium account to 1 additional family member account.

I sent an invite to the other member's email address, opened the link from the email and I'm getting the message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.

I've already canceled the invite once and sent it again with the same result.

spot_fam.PNG

47 Replies

Evening,

Looks like the link for the family member is for the USA. If you scroll to the bottom of that page you will see a flag. Click that and change it to your country.

If you have already created an account. Click on your username and click account.
"Account overview"(Check country) mine was us when I'm from the uk.

Then click the link again for the family member link.

Hope that helps 👍🤘

my sister's redeem code for spotify premium for family won't work and i've tried cancelling and resending the invite code and none of the different codes work?! really frustrating

I had the same problem and then realized I am in Canada and my profile said USA thinking I was at a different location from the registered address. Its not on the page where you fill out your info, it was in the profile details! I was able to register once this was updated. 

I have the same problem. I try to invite my son. But these F***g error messages appear as soon as son try to accept this darn invitation.

I did send invite again, I did removed invitation and then added, I did added it from private browsing mode, I've tried to enter code via "redeem code" - NOTHING WORKS.

Somehwere is a bug. Please fix it!

Can I suggest you copy and paste the link into an incognito browser? I think that ought to do the trick.

Doesin't work:IMG_20171220_234857.jpg

When I go to put another family member on my account it doesnt let me click the "submit" option.  Address is correct.  What the heck?!

Where is the invitation code box?

Suggested posts