Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invited to Rising Stars, no rank yet?

Solved!

Invited to Rising Stars, no rank yet?

Hello,

I was recently announced as a new Rising Star in the announcement blog post, but I have no received my new rank yet. I am still a Music Fan

The blog post can be found here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Community-Blog/Put-your-hands-together-for-the-newest-Commun...

I don't mean to seem picky or anything like that, and I'm sorry if I do.m Can a Spotify employee resolve this issue? Thanks!

~xxpatrioticxx~

{-xXPatrioticXx-}

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do I become one?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and congratulations!

I can see more people on that list who haven't received there rank yet, but if you haven't got it by tomorrow please write here again and i can check it for you 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and congratulations!

I can see more people on that list who haven't received there rank yet, but if you haven't got it by tomorrow please write here again and i can check it for you 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Alright, thanks!

{-xXPatrioticXx-}

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do I become one?

@xxpatrioticxx wrote:

Hello,

I was recently announced as a new Rising Star in the announcement blog post, but I have no received my new rank yet. I am still a Music Fan

The blog post can be found here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Community-Blog/Put-your-hands-together-for-the-newest-Commun...

I don't mean to seem picky or anything like that, and I'm sorry if I do.m Can a Spotify employee resolve this issue? Thanks!

~xxpatrioticxx~

CC @Goodman 

^ Notifying the man in charge. 😉 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey @xxpatrioticxx everyone received their rank change yesterday--you should be all set! 

You should now have access to the Rising Stars board too 🙂

Hey @meahtenoha

Can you check on Mine! 

Hi there @Benlee12123b,

@meahtenoha no longer works on the Community. Please be aware the process can take a while and not all who apply make it through to becoming a Spotify Rockstar. If you have been asked to become one, you’ll have a notification from the Community team and await next steps there.

All the best,

Suggested posts