Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Inviting an old account to Premium

Inviting an old account to Premium

Hello,

I have an old account that was on premium for years Zc79. Couple months ago, I fell off my subscription because I was behind on my credit card payment, thanks to covid19.

Last week I made a new subscription but didnt realize i was logged in via facebook ,not the original email i was using for Zc79. Now I tried inviting myself so i can get back to old account ,but kept getting error message "can not invite myself to premium".

I tried uninstalling spotify but still getting the error message.

Any ideas on how I can get my old account back on premium family?

PlanP

Premium Family

Country

Indonesia

Device

Redmi Note6Pro

Operating System

Android oreo

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @Zc79,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you remember the email address associated with your Zc79 account, would you mind following the procedure here? You'll receive a Spotify password reset link on the same email address.

After choosing a new password, make sure you log out everywhere. At this point, you should be able to access your original account with the email address and the new password. Once you can access both accounts, it'd be good to make sure you're accessing each one with a different device when sending the Family invitation.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts