Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is French Family account with Lithuanian card ok ?

Is French Family account with Lithuanian card ok ?

Plan

Premium Family

Country

France

Card 

Lithuanian

I have a quick question.
I have Spotify family since severals years and today I received my new credit card from a crypto bank (plutus). So I changed my billing localization to lithuania on my account because I had an error if I let french localization.

It worked perfectly.

But I was afraid of being blacklist of spotify from living in a country different from my billing.

Si I changed again my billing method to paypal with french localization and my plutus card is link to my paypal.

Here is my 2 questions :
- Can I pay with my lithuanian card even if I dont live in Lithuania without any troubles  (note that in this case I modify billing localization to Lithuania) ? And will the members of the Family plan be impact ? Because they are also in france with me.
- Are musicals recommendations based on billing localization or living localization ?

Please not that I have read almost all topics about this subject. So avoid link to the obvious topic.

Thanks for all.

1 Reply

Hey @Aornn ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I do believe that there will be issues since Lithuania isn't the country you live in, so I highly recommend using a payment method that's been issued in France. 🙂

Recommendations are partly based on the account's country setting.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts