Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify deliberately ignoring me? Or does Support take 4 months to get back?

Is Spotify deliberately ignoring me? Or does Support take 4 months to get back?

Plan

Premium

Country

Singapore

My Question or Issue

I have contacted Spotify on at least 8 separate occasions, since Aug/Sep, about my account that was accidentally disabled. They always say they will get back, but no effort has been made to get back to me via email or any method. 
I am incredibly frustrated and disappointed that I cannot even talk to a service staff regarding this case. 
Why is this so, and how can I get proper help from someone who can actually help me? 

5 Replies

Hello @allie95!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this, but I'll try to help you out.

I'd recommend making sure you contact Spotify using this link. Also, can you let me know if you got a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Also make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

Hope this helps and let me know how things go 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I contacted Spotify using that link multiple times, it has not helped. I've replied the address multiple times, its been years and I still have no reply. I know its not going to spam, because they've contacted me before and replied my emails early on, but now it's just being ignored. Let me know if you can help.

Hello @allie95!

Could you try using this link instad to get in touch with support? You can also find other ways to contact Spotify here.

Let me know if that does the trick!

Jose_MSpotify Star

I've used this email address to contact spotify before, they always say they will get back or escalate the issue, but it's been 1-2 years and of all the 10+ emails I've sent, no one has ever gotten back to me with reliable support. Let me know if you can help without asking me to contact support again, which has been the only reply i've ever gotten and clearly it's not helping.

Hello @allie95!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, since I am not a support agent, I can't take a look at your account or help directly with your problem. However, the link I posted above should direct you to a contact page where you can directly get help via chat messages without needing to wait for an email reply.

Let me know if that helps.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts