Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Spotify forcing Premium users to go to the Family plan?

Solved!

Is Spotify forcing Premium users to go to the Family plan?

I have the premium trial (by the way Spotify, "trial" is a noun, not a verb), and went to check the price of Premium in case there was a discount when paying a year in advance.  Every page I went to showed "Premium for Family" and "Premium for Students" but no individual Premium.     Is Spotify planning to force all Premium users to go to the more expensive Family Plan?   If not, why don't they display a page with their complete price list?   

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @swwhit52, and welcome to the Community!

As you`re currently on Premium (1 account), Spotify shows you other plans that you might be interested in, this not means that they forces you to use them, you just not seeing an option for Premium, because you`re currently on that plan.  

Go to the subscriptions page, to find more information about the Premium plans! 🙂 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @swwhit52, and welcome to the Community!

As you`re currently on Premium (1 account), Spotify shows you other plans that you might be interested in, this not means that they forces you to use them, you just not seeing an option for Premium, because you`re currently on that plan.  

Go to the subscriptions page, to find more information about the Premium plans! 🙂 

Martin - thank you for the information and the link to the subscription page showing all the plans with their pricing.  I tried unsuccessfully for quite some time to find that page.   I think Spotify is a great service, but I am having problems navigating between the many screens that make up the web site and apps.   

Thats why we`re here to help : ) 

Don`t doubt to come in the community if you need any further help.

Suggested posts