Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -.- )

Solved!

Re: Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -

Ellzbellz

Hi all, i have been wondering if there was a way to do this on mobile, if you dont have facebook. Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -

Frederik81
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem. My discover weekly profile picture is an old (non-existent anymore) Facebook profile picture. I also want this picture removed from discover weekly.

It's funny because my regular Spotify profile picture is in fact the same as my current Facebook profile picture.

Also: I created my account with Facebook so I have no option to disconnect my facebook.

It's been months, why can't we just manually change our photo? Seriously, this can't be that hard?! 

Disappointed...

captainbisquick
Casual Listener

WOW, that's your solution? You mean to tell me your developers aren't capable of adding a button to force the image to refresh? Wow, you people **bleep**ing suck. I can't believe I have to pay for this garbage software. But I guess that's just how it is, right? I'm sure Spotify isn't making enough money to justify fixing this kind of issue.

Vimg
Casual Listener

I deleted my facebook account ages ago and it's still not removing the picture, I tried using another facebook account and it won't connect to it either, tried the desktop app and the mobile app, any suggestions?

jack_ice
Casual Listener

did you make the spotify account with facebook or just through spotyfi?

Vimg
Casual Listener

Just spotify and then I linked my facebook account, however I deleted my facebook account after a couple of months and now I can't get rid of the default picture

jack_ice
Casual Listener

have you tried to make a New Facebook? and connect it with spotify, wait a week. Remember have only picktures you like on it!

hustler
Regular

How is this possibly still a problem.  Please fix this or I'm going to Google Music.

fanman7
Regular

It's not a problem for me anymore, I left Spotify for Amazon Music Unlimited.

Solution!

mdonahoo
Casual Listener

Uninstall your Spotify
Go to Facebook>Settings>Account Settings>Apps>Logged in Facebook>Search Spotify>Remove App.

Then install Spotify.
Log-in using Facebook.

Tada! I hope it will work for you.

SUGGESTED POSTS