Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to recover music from an account I completely lost?

Solved!

Is it possible to recover music from an account I completely lost?

I recently had an issue with a previous account of mine and can't sign in anymore. And I can't reset my password because it was a school email and my school disabled the use of the email since I've finished school and was wondering if I can recover my songs from the account???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there, my friend!

Thank you for raising your concern out here in the Community!

In regards to your issue, there is actually a way for you to recover your playlist_ that is by merging your previous Spotify account and your new account. It's best to reach out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

* Note that if you are going submit a contact form (instead of sending a DM on Twitter), make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there, my friend!

Thank you for raising your concern out here in the Community!

In regards to your issue, there is actually a way for you to recover your playlist_ that is by merging your previous Spotify account and your new account. It's best to reach out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

* Note that if you are going submit a contact form (instead of sending a DM on Twitter), make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Hey @AgustinV.

Just to follow up on what @JBayudz said: if you get in touch with Customer Support, they can help you regain access to your original account once they've verified you as the rightful account holder.

You can reach out to them in one of several ways - just head here to see the options available to you.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts