Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is someone else using my account?

Is someone else using my account?

Random "recently listened to"s keep showing up which I didn't listen to. I log in through Facebook and changed my Facebook password but it's still happening. How do I make it stop?
2 Replies

Go to the account page and click on the sign out everywhere option to see if that helps:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Are you talking about the recently listened to artists on your profile?

Keep in mind that if you listen to songs that have featured artist on them those artists will also show up in that section. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

thanks for replying. Actually this is what it is: it seems that I am able to control which music is being played on strangers' devices. For example, I will be listening to music on my phone, and then all of a sudden the music will stop, and then a box will display on my phone saying: "You are now controlling music on... [insert some random strangers' device name here, ie: Mike's iPhone or Charlie's Laptop (even though I don't know who Mike or Charlie are)]... then when I play my music no sound comes from my phone, and I assume it is being played on those strangers' devices! It is annoying and kind of disconcerting that my phone is able to do this, are other people able to access my phone as well? 

Please help!

Suggested posts