Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there any way that I can talk to a spotify customer support representative?

Is there any way that I can talk to a spotify customer support representative?

I' ve had this problem for a second time now. I upgraded my spotify to premium and they are sending email confirmations on my old email address. I talked to a representative through chat support. It went well. I just changed my email address on my facebook because my spotify is connected to my facebook. I checked my spotify account and I saw that it was already updated so no problem with that. Well, months after my subscription has expired, I upgraded it again and upon checking it, my old email address is connected to my spotify account again. I am not receiving any emails on my updated email address. I tried reaching for help again but it seems like chat support here doesn't exist anymore. I know that there wouldn't be any inconviences regarding my subscription to premium. In fact, I can still use it. It's just that I want to be able to receive emails on my updated email address for future references. I just can't remeber all the details on my old email address that's why I updated it. That's it! Lol. I hope someone can help me.

0 Replies

Suggested posts