Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is this E-Mail Legit or scam?

Solved!

Is this E-Mail Legit or scam?

Hey my account got hacked recently so i got in contact with the support i hope and they asked for the devices I logged into the last 30 days. I wanted to ask if this address is legit.

"noreply@salesforce.com <noreply@salesforce.com> im Auftrag von support@spotify.com <support@spotify.com>"

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@satanspotato1,

Yup that email looks legit. I'd recommend replying to the email with the requested info so you can get your account back. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @satanspotato1,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. Are you able to post a screenshot of the email that you've received?

MaximSpotify Star

it is german tho.

That's completly fine, it's not against the rules to post non-English content. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

would you mind if i just copy and paste it in ? 🙂 

Totally up to you but I always prefer screenshots so it doesn't fill the thread too much in case emails are a little bit longer than usual.

MaximSpotify Star

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht. Es tut uns leid, was mit deinem Spotify Konto passiert ist. Wir werden dir helfen, deine E-Mail-Adresse wieder auf den ursprünglichen Stand  zu bringen. 

Wir haben bereits damit begonnen, die Angelegenheit zu untersuchen. Vorsichtshalber haben wir vorübergehend den Zugriff auf dein Konto für alle User gesperrt, während diese Untersuchung läuft. Dadurch hast auch du selbst vorerst keinen Zugriff auf das Konto. 

Damit wir wissen, dass du der tatsächliche Kontoinhaber bist, benötigen wir die Modellnamen/Betriebssysteme der Geräte, auf denen du in den letzten 30 Tagen mit Spotify Musik gehört hast. Oder den Zahlungsbeleg für die Geschenkarte, die du gekauft hast.

Sobald wir diese Infos haben, setzen wir unsere Untersuchung fort.  

Bis dahin empfehlen wir dir dringend, das Passwort für das E-Mail-Konto, mit dem du dich bei Spotify registriert hast, zu ändern. 

Danke für deine Mithilfe. Wir freuen uns darauf, von dir zu hören. Bei allen Fragen stehen wir dir zur Verfügung.

Beste Grüße

Emanuila

Spotify Customer Support

Did you know we have an extensive help section on our website?

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the recipient(s). If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer.

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571NAkeY:ref

Marked as solution

@satanspotato1,

Yup that email looks legit. I'd recommend replying to the email with the requested info so you can get your account back. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts