Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue linking my Free account to Virgin Media in order to get premium free for 6 months.

Issue linking my Free account to Virgin Media in order to get premium free for 6 months.

Hi there,

I spent over an hour & half to Virgin last night who to be honest were the square route of useless, so thought I'd try to get some help from the experts!

When trying to link my free spotify account to my new virgin media 30mb package, it says that it can't link me right now, "probably" because my account is either on another partner platform or I have a paid account. Neither of these are correct.

In the end, the operator said why not try contacting Spotify, so here I am. 

Can anyone help at least steer me in the right direction of how to get this solved?

Thanks,

jase237t 

4 Replies

Hi

Did you get any joy linking spotify with your Virgin account. I gave up with virgin many, many weeks ago. Just cannot find the option to link spotify with my virgin account.

having the same problem?

did you get any help?

wanderers77 - Just looked at your account. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to link your "wanderers77" account to a Virgin / Spotify subscription, as you're on a free account.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I struggled with linking my accunt too but the following worked for me:

1.  cancel your subscription

2.  wait till the day in the month when your paid subscription has run out.

3. Go back to 'my virginmedia'   and link your account.

within seconds you'll find that virgin are picking up the tab!

Suggested posts