Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with Spotify Family

Issue with Spotify Family

I've been a paying Spotify user for over 4 years and in the spirit of Christmas thought I'd share the Spotify love with my family... Oh how I regret this! My family is visiting Portugal for the moment, and the accounts that my family are creating are thus being designated as Portuguese, while mine is Swedish. As it turns out, all the accounts have to be in the same country to be in a family pack. What?!

Anyways, in order to open the family pack I had to turn off my existing premium subscription, which was running until the 21st of January 2016. After I found out the aforementioned limitation with the family pack, I turned it off, and now it says my account will expire the 7th of January 2016.

Could you please amend this? I had no idea that it'd be this much of a hassle to setup a family account, and severely regret it. It's not a great feeling posting this to your community on Christmas Day, and especially that you don't even have a proper support system... It's easy to charge someone's card but it seems your system is completely outdated. I expected more.

0 Replies

Suggested posts