Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with switching downloaded songs back to spotify app

Solved!

Issue with switching downloaded songs back to spotify app

This is a basic question- i have Spotify on my android phone. I downloaded some songs onto the phones internal storage. Now i want to switch them back to the Spotify app out of my storage! How do i do that? Thanks In Advance 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @steverocks63,

If I am reading this correctly, you want songs to no longer be downloaded.To do so either unclick the download button or click the three dots to the right of a song and click undownload.

Songs downloaded are downloaded into your internal storage on your phone and can be downloaded to a server. This is why Spotify uses space in your internal storage. There is no way to download a song on Spotify and not have it be downloaded on your phone.

Hope this helps.

Likes are appreciated.

If this was your solution please mark it as such.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @steverocks63,

If I am reading this correctly, you want songs to no longer be downloaded.To do so either unclick the download button or click the three dots to the right of a song and click undownload.

Songs downloaded are downloaded into your internal storage on your phone and can be downloaded to a server. This is why Spotify uses space in your internal storage. There is no way to download a song on Spotify and not have it be downloaded on your phone.

Hope this helps.

Likes are appreciated.

If this was your solution please mark it as such.

Suggested posts