Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with the direction in spotify family premium

Issue with the direction in spotify family premium

Hi when i was creating my spotiffy family subscription i accidentaly added the wrong street number in my account, my city and the rest of my info is correct, but i dont remember the number of the street and because of that i am unable to add my mother as one of my family members in spotify family.

7 Replies

Hey @Nstorm24,

It’s not possible to change the address of an existing plan. If you’ve moved, or if you entered the wrong details, you’ll need to cancel and resubscribe: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i just cancelled my subscription and resubcribe again but i still dont see the option of changing my address

You can't start a new subscription that quickly because after cancelling you have to wait until your subscription has ended. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Ok so i just have to wait for this subscription to end. Thanks for the info, i will wait. To bad i still have like 3 weeks.

Hy, i resubscribe but i still dont recieve the option of changing my address and now i just use 9 dollars for that and didnt solved my problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

You now need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account to be able to change/update the address. Don’t forget to cancel the subscription on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

I will try to ask for a refund so i can be able to open a new premium service on the new spotify account. I just activate the premium service today.

Suggested posts