Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with unknown music appearing

Issue with unknown music appearing

Since the introduction of Spotify devices my account is being messed around by the following- 

1. Keeps stopping playback to tell me devices are available. I've not connected any, I'm not on a network it's randomly in the middle of nowhere on a bus or walking to work and have to restart my music again. How do I turn this annoyance off. 

2. When I start Spotify random music will be on the screen I've never heard of or chosen. Always at the end of the track and saying it's after a specific search I've not done nor appears in my search engine. It's messed up my daily mixes as at least two mixes are aimed at music I've never played or have heard of (really odd stuff - nothing mainstream or varying). Why is this happening? No one else has my details or is connected to my account. 

Screenshot_20180620-175824.png
1 Reply

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your Spotify account. It seems like someone else might have gained access to your account.  Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Suggested posts