Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with merging my old account into a Family Plan Account that already exists

Issues with merging my old account into a Family Plan Account that already exists

Hello!

I have had a Premium Account for several years and recently my family and I decided to get a Premium Family Account. I have read through a few tutorials on how to go about merging the old account (connected through Facebook) into the new sub-account (as I am not the owner of the Plan) of the Premium Family Account. However, I am still having issues merging the two accounts, continually receiving the messsage, 'Issues, please try again later', when I do the advised below steps. 

Be sure you are logged into your Spotify (non-Facebook) account, then go to Edit > Preferences > Social Network > Connect To Facebook and log in with your Facebook details. 

Any advice??

Thanks,

Daniel

2 Replies

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out here for help.

It sounds like you have two accounts. The first was created through Facebook, and the second was Spotify-created that was linked to a Premium for Family plan.

To connect your new account to Facebook, the old one needs to be closed down first. We can close it for you from our end, just message us here.

🙂

Hello,

If I close my old Facebook connected account, will I lose all my saved
playlists? If so, is there anyway to import them to my new family premium
plan?

-Daniel

Suggested posts