Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with payment details

Issues with payment details

Hi there - 

I'm getting a message that there has been an issue with my payment but my payment details have not changed. My credit card also does not report any failed payment attempts.

Not sure what was happening I went to change the billing details by using a different credit card and it won't work. i can't change anything. 

Thanks for any help/support. 

NIV144

4 Replies

Hello @NIV144 and welcome to the community!

This is odd. To me it sounds like the message about the payment issue is for the changed payment method/detail. Have you tried changing your payment details after clearing up the cache in your browser or opening an incognito window?

Hope this was helpeful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thanks @kateshere for the quick reply. The message on the payment issue came 2 days ago and I waited a day in case it was sorts of a glitch. I only tried to change the payment method today but it won't save the new payment method details.

Hey again -

Did it happen at a normal time? I mean, did you get the notification for it when your subscription normally renews?

K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Yes. The monthly fee is always booked on the 10th of the month. I've checked the billing info currently on the account and it's all correct and nothing has changed.

Suggested posts