Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It looks like Spotify merged my accounts & removed my playlists in the process

It looks like Spotify merged my accounts & removed my playlists in the process

I was logged in with a Spotify username, and tried to switch to my Facebook-integrated account. I think instead of switching over, Spotify merged the two accounts into one? Which would be alright really, except that now all of the playlists from my Facebook account have disappeared 😞 I logged in on another computer and watched as my Facebook playlists vanished before my eyes and were replaced by my single, empty playlist from my other account.

Is there any way to get back the playlists from my Facebook account? Or to un-link the two accounts? Thank you for your help, anyone!

edit: Alright I did not see the account/playlist forum at first, so I just now tried the steps listed here :

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

It looks like I have successfully unlinked my accounts, but when I log in with my facebook account, the playlists do not return! I really hope I didn't screw myself over by unlinking them, hopefully the playlists are wandering around in cyberspace somewhere?

4 Replies

I will escalate this to staff for you - they can get your playlist back. I will also move this to the correct section 🙂

Tflynn17 - We should be able to sort this, don't worry. Just contact customer support here, and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you all for your prompt help.

I filled out the form and got an email back with some general info that concluded with "We're sure that these solutions will help you with your query." - does this mean I won't be getting someone to help with this? I'm a little confused.

Hi tflynn17 - If you receive an automated message directing you back to the Community simply reply again. 

Your message will then reach one of our CS agents. 

Suggested posts