Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It needs to be easier to get live support

It needs to be easier to get live support

I find it extremely difficult and frustrating to get live  support from someone from Spotify to help me with my problem. I wish it was easier to contact someone who works for Spotify to help me with issues when it they occur on the app. I have a premium family plan I still get commercial at beginning of some podcast not impressed. 

1 Reply

Hey @Jmambtlm

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We'll be happy to shed some light on this 🙂

Spotify doesn’t play or include ads that interrupt the listening experience of Premium subscribers. However, some podcast creators may include third-party advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship messages in their episodes.

Spotify gives the podcast hosts the option to choose if they would like to have a dynamic ad slot in their podcast, but that isn't something Spotify can control - it's up to the individual podcast owners if they choose to have that type of ad in their content.

On another note, even though we're always happy to help you here in the Community, you can also reach out to our Support team through any of these channels in case you need a hand with anything. 

We hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Have a nice day 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts