Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It's not playing my saved music.. It's playing randomly!!!

Solved!

It's not playing my saved music.. It's playing randomly!!!

I'm not subscribed to Premium Spotify. So what I did, I saved my favorite music in one playlist. For example 1 Song = 1 playlist so that when i click shuffle it will only play that one song.. I was able to do it before but now I can't! it plays randomly!!! this happens when I updated my application. Im using IOS IP5!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, @giefril, I don't have any workarounds for that. That is what keeps Spotify free! I would consider upgrading, if I was you. Spotify has some great offers going on right now!

Like my post and accept as a solution if I've been helpful!

Just livin' it up in the USA!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello! @giefril!

Spotify does this if you don't have enough songs in a playlist. I believe the limit is ten. In order to play any song, anytime, you can upgrade to premium here. 

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

I'm sorry but as what I've mentioned,  I was able to do this for some months! I can still save 1 song to just 1 playlist.. It's just that when I click on shuffle, it's not playing the "only music" in that list (it's playing randomly). I should have not updated my application then. If you have any workarounds there, that would be very helpful! thank you!

Marked as solution

Sorry, @giefril, I don't have any workarounds for that. That is what keeps Spotify free! I would consider upgrading, if I was you. Spotify has some great offers going on right now!

Suggested posts